Do you find it difficult to cut down on delicious foods filled with carbohydrates such as pasta, cakes, breads, potato chips and ice cream?
Dietrine Carb Blocker™ is an exclusive formulation of
research-supported botanical ingredients designed to support a low carbohydrate diet.
Causes of Weight Loss
Some glandular diseases make you hungrier?but also eat up your body. An overactive thyroid speeds up your metabolism, causing weight loss (and sweating, tremors, weak muscles and nervousness).
diabetes?a disease of the pancreas gland that ruins the body's ability
to regulate blood sugar, a main source of fuel?the body burns off fat
trying to meet its energy needs.
Symptoms of Weight Loss
loss can result from a decrease in body fluid, muscle mass, or fat. An
decrease in body fluid can come from medications, fluid loss, lack of
fluid intake, or illnesses such as diabetes.
A decrease in body
fat can be intentially caused by exercise and dieting, such as for
obesity. Weight loss is normal after pregnancy.
supplements — Diet supplements are widely used by people who are trying
to lose weight, although the safety and efficacy of these supplements
are often unproven.
A few of the more common diet supplements
are discussed below; none of these are recommended because they have not
been studied carefully, and there is no proof they are safe or
1. Chitosan and wheat dextrin are ineffective for weight loss, and their use is not recommended.
2. Ephedra, a compound related to ephedrine, is no longer available in the United States due to safety concerns.
Many nonprescription diet pills
previously contained ephedra. Although some studies have shown that
ephedra helps with weight loss, there can be serious side effects
(psychiatric symptoms, palpitations, and stomach upset), including
Home Remedies for Weight Loss
1. Cabbage is a
negative calorie food that helps in burning body fat. You can take
cabbage as a salad or added to other food. Try to replace one meal with a
2. Green tea is one of the popular home remedies
for weight loss. Drink three cups of green tea to deal with the extra
weight. It is an ultimate fat burner.
3. Eat two red tomatoes every morning in breakfast for a few months. This will help in restricting calorie intake.
Prepare a mixture of 1/4 teaspoon powdered black pepper, 3 teaspoon
lime juice, and 1 teaspoon honey in 1 cup water. Drinking this mixture
for 3-4 months to loss weight.
5. Drink a glass of lukewarm
water mixed with lime juice and some honey the first thing in the
morning. This is also a common home remedy for weight loss to dissolve
the excess fats.
6. Eating 10-12 fully grown curry leaves every morning for 3 to 4 months may help in weight loss for obese people.
7. Include fat burning foods in your diet plan. This will help in weight loss for those who want to lose weight naturally.