Herbal Home Remedies for Weight Loss - Natural and Best Way to Lose Weight

This article emphasizes on some of the natural and best ways to lose your excess body weight. These remedies are safer and healthier way to shed unwanted fat from the body. 


1. Cabbage is an extensive calorie burning food item. Cabbage intake should be increased to shed off fat.

2. Green tea also serves as an efficient fat burner. Three cups of green tea a day keeps obesity at bay.

3. Breakfast with two fresh tomatoes would restrict calorie intake.

4. One may drink a glass of lukewarm water mixed with lime juice and honey every morning in empty stomach. This is a common home remedy for weight loss.

5. A mixture of one teaspoon black pepper, 3 teaspoon lime juice and one teaspoon honey in a cup of water may be drunk thrice a day to lose weight.

6. Eating of 10-12 curry leaves helps in shedding extra fat.

7. Mint tea or mint chutney helps in breaking down fat.

8. Leaves of Indian plum may be soaked in water overnight. In the morning one is to drink the water, excluding the leaves. This is an effective weight reduction treatment.

9. Drinking a decoction prepared by boiling ginger and lemon slices in water, would control the tendency of over eating.

10. Carrot juice mixed with water is an effective fat dissolving agent.
 11. Horse gram is well known for reducing weight. 6-7 horse grams may be soaked in water overnight and in the morning, one is to filter the water and drink it.

12. To a cup of lukewarm water, one may add half teaspoon honey and half teaspoon basil leaf paste. This is to be drunk every morning for weight loss.

13. A mixture of little honey and fresh ginger paste is an effective remedy for weight loss.

14. Drinking lukewarm water after meals helps in easy digestion and burning of calories.

Herbal Fat Loss Supplement

Fat loss supplement such as Figura is a breakthrough herbal slimming pills trusted and used by thousands of men and women worldwide. It is uniquely blended herbal supplement for weight loss that not only helps you in keeping your ideal body weight but also burn stored fat deposited in your body.

Advantages of taking herbal supplement are many as compared to other fat burning pills. As herbal weight loss supplements are made of plant based natural ingredients, they are much safer and effective way to lose weight. You can easily take these supplements for long term without the fear of harmful side effects.

11 comments:

  1. Herbal Weight Loss Beauty herbal Slimming Tea has a hugely effective herbal weight loss formula and is processed in SPDF approved GMP factory. Aiming to give fast weight loss. It can block fat absorption and eliminate adipose tissue subcutaneous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is amber when i was 19 i was 130 pounds i got pregnant and i just got so big now i am looking at my self and i need help loosing weight i use to be a dancer and very active and i am not like that any more any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks... magenverkleinerungs op

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day. I'm Mrs Lynn and I want to quickly share something with you. As of January 2019, I was having issues with my health and I was forced to go to the hospital. Only to be diagnosed of cancer. And as if that wasn't bad enough, it was prostate cancer. I felt like my greatest fear has finally caught up with me. I lived life like I wasn't existing no more. I was depressed, frustrated and most a times I contemplated suicide. Then one day while going through the internet checking for ways to get cured because I was getting sick of the too many drugs I was taking I stumbled across a post about a doctor called DR.Ehiaguna. I quickly messaged him because I was really desperate. I got a reply from DR.Ehiaguna and he told me what to do. And I did exactly as I was told and under two week I noticed changes. I could do things I normally found to be difficult and today I am cancer free and I will be forever grateful to doctor DR.Ehiaguna because he saved my life. Are you a cancer patient? Do you want to live a cancer free life? Then leave doctor Ehiaguna a message drehiaguna@gmail.com also WhatsApp him +2348073908953 and you'll be glad you did And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve been surfing online more than 5 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours without a doubt. It’s pretty worth enough for me. Thanks... Buy Kratom

    ReplyDelete
  6. once again I want to appreciate Dr. owobu for helping me with his herbal medicine to cure my herpes. completely, I really suffered from this virus for the past 2yrs, Right now I'm herpes negative after using the herbal medicine Dr.owobu sent to me .I gave all thanks to God for leading me to Dr.owobu who was able to cure me completely from herpes, Dr. owobu you are the best traditional doctor in the world God bless you sir.contact him for your permanent cure he is a great traditional doctor.god bless you all WhatsApp number.+2348050739750.email address.drowobuherbalhome1166@gmail.com . doctor owobu on HIV Herpes herpatits HPV hsv etc. https://drowobuherbalhome15.wixsite.com/drowobuherbalhome

    ReplyDelete
  7. [ ] I'm here to testify about the great work Dr Osebor did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Osebor on how he cured her from HIV Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact Dr Osebor for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him on ( oseborwinbacktemple@gmail.com ) telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Osebor assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So 
    - [ ] friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr Osebor via email. { oseborwinbacktemple@gmail.com }or call or what sapp him on( +2348073245515 )
    - [ ] DR osebor CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    - [ ]  HIV/AIDS
    - [ ]  HERPES
    - [ ] CANCER
    - [ ] ALS
    - [ ] cancer 
    - [ ] Diabetes
    eye problem etc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. [ ] I'm here to testify about the great work Dr Osebor did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Osebor on how he cured her from HIV Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact Dr Osebor for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him on ( oseborwinbacktemple@gmail.com ) telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Osebor assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So 
    - [ ] friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr Osebor via email. { oseborwinbacktemple@gmail.com }or call or what sapp him on( +2348073245515 )
    - [ ] DR osebor CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    - [ ]  HIV/AIDS
    - [ ]  HERPES
    - [ ] CANCER
    - [ ] ALS
    - [ ] cancer 
    - [ ] Diabetes
    eye problem etc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... moshes

    ReplyDelete
  10. I personally use they basically high-quality important things: you will discover these folks during: buy ionamin Online

    ReplyDelete